Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feeling Crummy......

OK....so the 2010 rounded out in a pretty good mood all the way around. I was thankful for everything I have been blessed with and ready to start a new year. 

Now, I am in a funk and can't seem to find my way out!  I am sick of feeling crummy.  I love smiling, laughing, being nice and loving everyone but right now I feel poopy and just not very nice. UGH!  It is so aggravating!

I need to find that brightness and shine in my life.  I have plenty to be happy about...my hubby, Baby B, my wonderful family, I have a wonderful job that I am completely passionate about (teaching dance)! What else could a girl ask for? 

A break.....I need a break from everything and everyone. I feel like I am losing my inspiration, drive and ambition!  I work 2 jobs, have a family plus a 2 year old (that is enough to throw me over the edge most of the time), and I never have time for ME! I have zero time to do crafts or anything......I'm lucky if I even get to check my Facebook once a week.  I need me time.  If I go out of town it is with 40 teenagers for dance competition and what kind of break is that? I am in desperate need of sleep and to just veg out in front of a TV that doesn't have Blue's Clues on it.

Sorry to rant! I love my life but I would enjoy it much better with a little more sleep!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, i just found your blog today. im sorry you're feeling crummy. i had to force myself out of bed today. honestly. no kidding. im a nanny for 3 kids 7-5 am m-f, then i go to school for hairstyling from 6-10. theres just no me time available. i feel you. i hope you feel better. give yourself some sort of tiny treat to give you a little pick me up. seriously. like a cupcake or a starbucks, something! it helps.

    come and visit me at thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm starting to get back to normal now that life is slowing down a little bit. Thanks for the encouragement! I will definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete